2.26.2009

WINE DINNERS ARE BACK!

I don't think I've fully professed my love for the perfectly executed dish with a perfectly paired glass of wine, so let it be known: I.love.it.

And, with months of suppressed wine dinner innovation cooped and the sunshine of Spring beaming down, hibernation is long-gone. Yes, my friends, that is right: Wine.dinners.are.back.

And we are excited.

That's why our sophomore release promises to be chock full of great new guest speakers and of course, new discoveries of wine to be explored and new senses of taste to shock your tastebuds.
The kick-off in mid-March begins with guest speaker Heather Gorman of Au Bon Climat (http://www.aubonclimat.com/). The four-course dinner will no doubt make up for all the months you've been asking us to bring them back. Cost is $75. per person, plus tax & gratuity. Seating is limited. Give us a ring and reserve your spot today - 361.225.0329.

No comments: